This position can be based in France/UK/Germany/Netherlands/Belgium
We are seeking an experienced, executive-customer-focused individual to join our team as Executive Relationship Manager (ERM). You will be responsible for executive relationships with strategic customers across Central Europe to ensure satisfaction, retention, and growth. The Executive Relationship Management Team delivers a differentiated experience by serving as a trusted advisor to our customers by maximizing the value of our software, services and UKG network. The ERM operates as the conduit between UKG and UKG’s customers’ organizations, relying on their ability to influence stakeholders in both while managing significant complexity. The ERM leads the planning, managing, and measuring of the ongoing health of our SaaS account base and the customer lifecycle. ERMs engage proactively with customer executives and provide value-added care as we continue drive retention and expand our solutions and footprint.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Formally forge and engage effective relationships across the customer’s executive suite, serving as the thought partner around workforce technology trends
• Lead and co-create strategies that deliver a value-added customer experience; executing on UKG’s end-to-end “Partners for Life” journey to establish long-term influence, differentiate our partnership, and clearly result in revenue growth and retention
• Leverage in-depth industry expertise and business acumen to drive successful customer outcomes.
• Lead business review meetings which persuasively detail the alignment of WFM trends, UKG’s product strategy and the customer’s business objectives to accelerate executive buy-in, execution, and adoption
• Advise executive sponsors with best practices and optimization opportunities such that ROI is maximized
• Identify expansion and optimization opportunities; develop sales leads to support our EMEA sales team, liaise between UKG Sales Representative and customer to support a thorough evaluation and purchase decision
• Serve as facilitator of a seamless experience for customer as they partner with the assigned UKG Contract Renewals Representative to support their execution of a successfully negotiated renewal
• Serve as a customer advocate through interaction with multiple internal teams including Sales, Product Development, Global Delivery, Customer Success, Professional Services, Legal, Finance, etc.