The Ultimate Kronos Group (UKG) is looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to join our extremely talented Product Development team! As one of our Software Engineers, you will be part of our continued improvement and growth of our HR System Delivery solution.
The Senior Software Engineer will be part of an agile high-performance team of professionals responsible for delivering high-availability full stack solutions to our internal and external customers. Qualified candidates will enjoy working in a diverse and fast-paced team environment that is passionate about their work and contributing to our exciting digital transformation and growth agenda for the entire organization. As a senior software engineer, you will own and be responsible for the design, development, deployment and support of your product. You will be responsible for reviewing team Pull Requests and coaching contracting partners on product development, as well as engaging in cloud and orchestration configuration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
• Work closely with operational cloud resources to ensure successful cloud migrations.
• Monitor product health and alerts and own responding to end-user inquiries.
• Work closely with other development teams to ensure successful implementation of applications.
• Converts specifications and requirements into functional application code.
• Work in an agile team environment with other developers, Leads, architects, designers, product managers, business analysts and the user community to gather and validate business requirements.
• Demonstrated focus on quality (unit testing, system testing, user acceptance testing) and product support ownership....