Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of PeopleDoc, Ultimate Software, and Kronos, uniting three award-winning, employee-centered cultures. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) delivers HCM, payroll, HR service delivery, and workforce management solutions to drive better business outcomes, improve HR effectiveness, and create a more connected experience for everyone.
The company serves more than 50,000 customers across 165 countries.
As a Consultant, you will act as an expert on our HRIS solutions and support our expansion throughout continental Europe. You will have the opportunity to implement our newly redesigned workforce management solution in customer environments.
This position is open to full remote in Europe from Belgium, Germany or the Netherlands depending on your location.
What will you do:
- You will be responsible for setting up the solution and implementing it.
- Act as a consultant for client configuration design, build, test and deployment activities
- Work closely with UKG implementation team on new client implementation, upgrade, and change order projects
- Solution presentation to the client
- Drive all client system requirements and collaborate with client and resources for project related decisions
- Research application questions by setting up scenarios and testing the application.
- Analyse customer configurations and resolve or work around set up issues
- Proactively consult on best practice methodology, configuration design and build activities to ensure client success